dinsdag 5 februari 2013

pre-poster

Haven't been writing for quite some time, which doesn't mean I haven't been working my ass off. To make up for not posting I will give you some previews. Note, they may never end up on my actual website so this may be the only bits you'll ever see of the drawings (if you have not subscribed to the magazine in which they appear, or are planning on buying them). I might be too critical of my own work, and so the majority of my illustrations don't get to experience the eternity of the internet. Life is hard for editorial drawings; I'm under no illusions about my illustrations. Eventually most of them will be kitty litter. But: for these two above I am filled with hope. They will be part of two posters. Who knows, the frog might just end up above some sweet little boys' bed..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten