zaterdag 16 maart 2013

butt, but..

Years ago I made an illustration about plastic surgery, for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the magazine. But last week it was somehow picked up from the depths of the internet - I took it off my website ages ago -  by a newspaper's editor who wanted a similar drawing for a piece on customizable beauty. Botox, breast enlargement and what not. Even though she wanted to settle for the original illustration (before) I wished to redo the image in my current style (after). And what's so funny, if I compare them with each other, it's like a double 'before & after'. Not only does it show the post-surgical-lifted butt, but: it has a fuller shape now than it had in the first drawing.. 
Check my site for more uplifting images :).

Thanks to Misja from newspaper Trouw for the nice cooperation and the beautifully designed & printed end result! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten